Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FML

Argggggggggggg!!!!  That's all that I can say. My test in thermo just ended, and it was horrible.  I think I might have gotten a 65 on it.  :(

It's not like I didn't study either.  I started studying a week ago, and I made sure to cove the Rankine cycle, just like Dr. Kitchens said.  I understood the material too, but this test was killer.  It was confusing and the answers didn't make sense.   HEAT CANNOT FLOW FROM A HOT TO A COLD AREA.   I worked that problem out three times and got the same answer.  I think Dr. Kitchens made an error on that problem.  He did on the last test, so it wouldn't surprise me.  And I thought that my life was going well since I got a test with a 98 back yesterday.   Oh well, chalk it up, but the board is turning rather white.

:(....

No comments: