Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Serenity

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................................
That's all I can say. Everything seems so much better now that I met Mikey. We're an official couple now. YAY!!!! It's funny how everything takes on a new look when you have some one to share it with. I can't stop thinking about him, and I love it when he holds me. I feel safe there, but most of all, I feel at peace. Oh, my parents came this past weekend.

They stayed at the campground in Anderson, and I introduced them to Mikey which went very well. They like him and he likes them. :) I just have to introduce him to my sister and brother-in-law. If all goes well, I'll be able to do that over Spring Break. Well, this was only a short post, but I'll just end it here.

2 comments:

NoirKoneko said...

Awww, that's cute.

Mei Mei said...

aw, johnny...

i haven't read your blog since before christmas break, but it makes me happy that your writing about more personal things, and that everything is going so well in that department.

i know i've resolved to do this a million times, but this time i mean it: i'm going to start blogging again, and keeping up with everyone else's so we can stay connected over the summer.

i promise!

ps, my word verification thingy is "troofy." that made me lol. don't know why. its 3 am. do yo know where your children are?