Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh Happy Day

And I thought that today was going to be a bad day.  I was wrong.  YAY!! :)

I got my test back in thermo today and found that I scored an 80.  I didn't know what I was doing half the time on that test, but i must have known part of what I was doing.  The class average was a 60, ouch. After that, I had to get ready for my next test in Organic 2.

I went to my BS history class and studied there.  Then I went to take the test which wasn't that bad actually.  I'm guessing that I made somewhere around a 95.  Today hasn't been that bad, and the only thing left to do now is meet up with my group in thermo and work on our project.  It seems like some of the other group members have already made some headway, so it shouldn't be that bad. 

Life is good. 

1 comment:

Mei Mei said...

hey, johnathon. glad to hear everything is going good. tyler told me that you're home right now. how is that going?

i'm so happy that you subscribed to willow fire already :) i invited mikey to write with us; it would be so cool if we got to read more of his poems! i'm just worried he won't have enough time to commit to a poem a day.

are you looking forward to summer? or are you too busy dreading finals to even think about it? lol. i miss you, i wish i was there suffering with you.

good luck with everything. please write more if you have the chance!