Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Well......

This semester is coming to a close and I can truthfully say good-ridance.  This semester has been aweful for quite sometime now.  If it wasn't a bad test, or a pressing assignment, someone at CGSA didn't do what they were supposed to do which made me feel like I should do it.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone for not doing their job, but I can kinda understand why things didn't get done sometimes.  

I think I took on too much this semester, and my grades and sanity have suffered for it.  I was looking at my classes earlier, trying to predict my GPA for this semester.  I thought that it would be around a 3.6 to a 3.8, but it looks like it will be more like a 3.4. XP  Then I started to figure out why it was going to be so low, and I determined that they were minor reasons.  I understood the material, did well on the major assignments, and will probably do well on the finals.  In my organic class, I failed to realize that his questions were coming straight out of a practise packet that he gave us at the beginning of the school year until before the last test.  I made 70s on the first two tests but pulled a 90 on the third test.  Then in history, I lost track of some of the minor assigments which will cause my grade in that class to be a B instead of an A. 

I guess I'll just chalk this semester up to being a learning experience.  I shouldn't try to take on as much as I did this semester ever again.  I envy those that can run off of 4 hours of sleep and do what seems to be impossible in one day.  Those people that take 20+ hours and can still have a high GPA just mystify me.  I'm definitely not one of them.  Oh well, I'll just save these lessons until next year.

No comments: